BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 4 August 2012

I am doing things

Its been so long i haven't been here. and now i am back. halo peeps :)
now that i've been busy with assignment and all those presentation. i found it tough to be here.
and i'll strive to go through this :)

Though i'm quiet, i know there are several peeps who keep update with my life. so sorry of hearing that. i wonder what are they trying looking up to? i got nothing to do with others so, just mind your own business. don't annoy much or else u'll just find yourself doing mere things.

Now, i'm leading my days in this strange area with strangers. yet, i put the goal in front and i walk my ways. i don't have the idea of how i miss SI and all my comrades. to be honest is, i don't have them here. but they are here, deep in me :) your the greatest bless of mine. i'm so happy in times before, thank u :)

In this real world, there's lot of challenge and test. i found people in common, i go through my days as well. its all the same. just one thing difference. it's time. nothing much change, but time did.

I grow up, i laugh i live i smile i cry. and the time keep flowing by. a year to come, insyaAllah.

I ask for a bless, Almighty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment