BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 1 November 2014

Notes from blogger.



I've been quiet thinking, nowadays.
see, almost common feeling of us.
when we get into relationship, apa kita nak?
of course, as for me it's marriage.
and most of us too, aite.
I don't bother with people who don't, that's their business.
I've been doing some research on my mind, recently.
surely mean, I am hard thinking during this time.
I've tried to find the reason why and what do I want from a relationship,
and what should I do?

I'm still at the age of another teens would feel free to enjoy their life.
to go out and have some hangouts with their friends. 
but i'm no longer at the interest of it. I've lost it.
sometimes I feel like having fun isn't legal anymore at this age.
sometimes I do feel boring going out with the friends.
sometimes I think that I should learn more on to be fine adult.

I have that feeling sooner or later I'm gonna be a wife, a mother.
I have to be one.
mentally physically ready.
for the physical part, i'm sorry! I still on follow up.
I'm still on my task to be health.

but the utmost thing I am concern about is that
mental part.
I have to be mentally prepared.
and how?
I am still learning.
and always am.

utmost priorities is that I have tried hard to be an optimist.
I 've tried in so many ways to be patience.
I've learn to be mature and mature.
and yes, he taught me oftenly not to be distract by emotion.
he always said, ikut nafsu lesu, cuba fikir.
each time, he always made me think.
and I feel like 'malunya aku'
I was ashamed each time tlalu emosi.
and ya, women are sensitive are emotional kan.
that's normal.
but in my case, it's not normal.
since I am cope with some illness, it's no longer normal.
I am sometimes tempered, emotional, sensitive.
but somehow, everytime I am dealing with those,
I tried hard to tell myself that I shouldn't be this way.
I can't be distract by this. 
susah nak buat tu. but slowly u'll noticed there's progress.

same goes in a relationship.
if there's too much emotions and selfish, it's not nice.
dalam perhubungan should be always ada tolak ansur and understanding.
you know that your partner won't always be perfect as you wish,
won't always compliments you, won't always be easy for you.
but I'd always remember that he loves me.
he may not always tell me, but he's always love me.
trust.
I do trust the same feeling dancing in us.
I do trust in the love God gave us.
I do put positive sense in ours.
we do fight, it's not always going to be harmony as well.
but it's fine. each of fight made us even stronger, wiser.

benda ni lama lagi, we are going to survive long journey,
the goals is in front, marriage.
we have to be very strong.
and of course, being distract by small matter sampai bring into emotions all things
actually tak bagus.
it's aging century, we're going to be father mother.
how will we going to survive our kids if we can't even survive our own emotions?

persistently, makin lama kenal makin banyak kelemahan keburukan kita nampak.
but it's okay. as for me, setiap kelemahan tu I'll try to fit in.
so do with mine, he somehow would try to fit in.
and yes that's made us compatible. 
I seen you perfect and I love you,
I seen you're not perfect and I love you even more.
know, sometimes I feel it weird that I love your imperfections.
cause I'm actually a perfectionist. 
that's what we called love, hah. 
love your perfect imperfections ~ haha 

whatever it takes, just bear in mind.
in a realtionship, should have more of patience and trust and positivity.
and of course utmost important thing is, maturity.

may Allah bless all of us, our family and beloved one.
warm greetings,
the blogger :) 


1 comment: