BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Alhamdulillah, Almighty :)


Assalamualaikum,
and happy new year to all dear muslims :)

praise to Allah for still giving this beautiful life for us to survive.
in this blissful 2013,
Alhamdulillah that i am 20th years old already :)
by right, yes i was excited holding this age.
feeling like new and fresh :)
thanks to myself because manage to finished things i dealt in past year.
feeling great to learn the responsibility of being a very fine adult.

O' Allah, guide me and please,
please forgive all my sins and mistakes i've done.
i regret all my mistakes.
hope that this year may make me tougher and wise to get through this life given.
may u bless me and give wisdom to choose priorities.
thanks for giving me a life that full of barakah :)
i knew u love me and so i thanks for all the test u've been given :)

may this year turn us to be better.
for ones had says;
"u know that when Allah loves u,
which is when u hate all your sins and the soul feel calm"
i had ever feel this way once before
but now i ask Allah to let the feeling stay in me till a last breath.

i wish that all bless friend would always be in His guidance.
sahabat dunia akhirat i wish we would never be apart.
may this year be a great year for all of us :)

up till here,
and whatever happens hold to the one, up there
wassalam


No comments:

Post a Comment